702 Commonwealth Ave.
The world’s most popular sandwich shop and New England’s favorite coffee in one location….Life is good!!
The newly renovated City Convenience at Warren Towers now features a Subway sandwich shop and Dunkin Donuts.Located underneath Warren Towers at 700 Commonwealth Ave.’ Subway offers customized sandwiches with your choice of fresh bread, meat, vegetables, and sauces, assembled before your eyes. You can also get made-to-order salads, flatbreads, and pizzas, as well as classic subs. If you’re watching your diet, choose from lots of satisfying options with a measly 6 grams of fat or less.
Boston, MA 02215
May 3rd – 6th 6:30 am – 3:00 am
Summer Hours Begin May 7th
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
Weekends 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
9:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Sunday
Naturally, you’ll find City Convenience right at home in the dorm that’s practically a city. We’re the on-site campus grocery store with everything you need for dorm life, including fresh sushi and meals to go, right into the wee hours.
- Morning-fresh muffins, bagels, croissants, and other baked goods
- Iced and hot coffee and tea, frozen drinks, cappuccino, and hot chocolate
- 5 fresh, delicious soup choices every day
- Large selection of groceries, including cereal, cookies, crackers, pasta, frozen entrees, pizza, and ice cream
- Huge assortment of bottled beverages
- Candy by the pound
- Fresh fruits and veggies
- Yogurt and hummus
- Health and beauty care items
- Cleaning and paper supplies
- School and office supplies
- Greeting cards